Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Help Me Celebrate a Birthday

By Bill Gerlach | Follow me on Twitter

A few weeks back Sustainable Sakonnet turned three.

Some of you may remember that first ambitious post. Not a lot has changed since then. The inspiration for the blog is still there and I have been humbled by everyone who has taken time to share their stories and insights. For me, S.S. has been and will always be about building community and dialogue.


But on this birthday, my wish is very simple: Help Sustainable Sakonnet grow.

If you have ever found value in some story or piece of content on this blog, could you help me grow our readership by forwarding this on to at least five friends? Ask them to sign up to receive free updates via RSS feed or Email. The new "Share" feature at the bottom of this post can help with that.

I have some exciting new things in the works that I plan to share more on in the coming weeks. In the interim, I have made some changes to the layout and organization of the site (notice the new "page" links at the top?) to help make your visits better and content more accessible. But it's only the start. There is so much more on this journey to share and experience together!

As always, thank you for your continued support of my work and that of Sustainable Sakonnet. You make all the difference and keep me going!

Be well,
Bill

[Image: HoneyBee KT via flickr]

No comments: